Entries will be open to current paid up BMC Members and the following rules will need to be observed.
- Please observe social distancing guidelines at all times of 1m distance as recommended by Public Health England
- The race will be run in lanes please run as closely to the inside of your lane as possible/if you run outside of your lane you will be disqualified
- Do not closely interact outside of your immediate social bubble/close family
- No shaking hands or hugging pre or post event
- Please do not enter if you or any of your family/or have interacted with anyone who has experienced COVID symptoms in the past two weeks or leading up to the competition you feel unwell
- If you feel unwell at all during the competition, please dial 111 or report to our first aid station who will provide advice and guidance.
- Please wear a face mask if you feel comfortable to do so.
- Only one spectator to be allowed to accompany each athlete, you will be required to provide full details upon entering the stadium
- Please respect the above rules – nonadherence may lead to disqualification from this and other BMC/EA competitions.