The BMC is the prime endurance club in the UK.
Our objective is to raise athletic performances and results to an International level.
Coaches and coaching are the are the basis for this success.
Sound foundations are imperative.
GOOD COACHES MAKE GOOD ATHLETES
To achieve this there must be a progressive coaches education programe, in which the BMC plays an important role with Governing Bodies
This leads to a pathway for coaches to achieve more knowledge and higher coaching qualifications.
The BMC has a wealth of coaches with experience and knowledge to ensure this continues on an upward curve.
A WORLD CLASS CLUB
The BMC is recognised world wide for its races and its coaching prowess and we are constantly looking at projects that will benefit coaches and their athletes.
For those non-members we have pleasure in extending an invitation to join The BMC .
Coach membership benefits include:
- Two Copies of the BMC News a Year full of coaching articles
- Free entry to BMC Grand Prix
- Eligibility for BMC Coaching awards
- Eligibility for the BMC Frank Horwill Coaching Grant
- Discounted attendance fees for BMC coaching seminars and conferences
- BMC coaching conference webinars
- BMC coach mentoring
All working together ensures the future of U.K. endurance results and performances are assured.
For Coaching inquiries please contact Nevillie Taylor