Timetable: Full details available HERE
Final Start Lists: Full details available HERE
All queries to David Lowes
Athletes Checklist for Competition
- It is essential that you check and follow the latest UK Government Covid Guidance.
- One person, a coach, family, or friends may attend as a supporter with an athlete. There is no charge for admission (the venue has a set number of spectators allowed at any one time and a coloured wristband system will be in place).
- Athletes will receive a test and trace form by email for the organiser. This should be printed and completed before arriving at the entrance gate. If you do not have access to a printer, a handwritten note is acceptable.
- Durham County Council has set a limit for the venue. If the venue capacity is reached we reserve the right to ask athletes and spectators for completed events to leave (all spectators must stay on the home straight steps and no-one, except organisers are allowed anywhere else).
- If you are U18 or younger, you should seek permission from your parents or carer to compete.
- Carry hand sanitiser with you.
- Maintain social distancing at all times within the venue and also appropriate to your event.
- Only take part and compete if fit and healthy to do so.
- No socialising before and after competition (refrain from spitting on the competition area).
- Do not take part and compete if showing symptoms and/or have been isolating during the 14 days prior to the race.
- All attendees will be asked to wear a face-mask in indoor areas such as toilets (one-in, one-out system).
- The EA Covid Guidelines remind us that recent times have caused difficulty for the physical and mental health of many people. England Athletics has a number of links to useful advice in this area, such as ‘Supporting Mental Health, Coronavirus and Your Wellbeing’.