BMC Gold Standard Lee Valley - 5th August - Updated
Meeting Timetable can be found
Full start lists can be found
Any queries to
We are seeking male and female pacemakers. either coming just to pace or to pace after their race. Please contact Tim Brennan.
We will have 16x800m races. They will be two laps in lanes using every other lane. The races will be between 18:30 and 20:30.
Races will have a pacemaker to the 400m point.
Between 17:30 and 18:30 there will be 100m and 200m races.
Entry to Lee Valley will be restricted to competing athletes plus one assisting person.
- Please observe social distancing guidelines at all times of 2m distance as recommended by Public Health England
- The race will be run in lanes please run as closely to the inside of your lane as possible/if you run outside of your lane you will be disqualified
- Do not closely interact outside of your immediate social bubble/close family
- No shaking hands or hugging pre or post event
- Please do not compete if you or any of your family/or have interacted with anyone who has experienced COVID symptoms in the past two weeks or leading up to the competition you feel unwell
- If you feel unwell at all during the competition, please dial 111 or report to our first aid station who will provide advice and guidance.
- Please wear a face mask if you feel comfortable to do so.
- Only one spectator to be allowed to accompany each athlete, you will be required to provide full details upon entering the stadium
- Please respect the above rules – nonadherence may lead to disqualification from this and other BMC/EA competitions.