BMC Trafford - 25 July. New event. ENTRIES OPEN
Entry for Trafford on the 25th July will be automatically accepted for:
Men – 1.55
U17 Men – 1:58
U17 Women – 2:18
We will have 800m races run in every other lane with a pacemaker
Toilets and other facilities will be accessed on a controlled basis, and will not be readily accessible as under ‘normal’ circumstances, please be patient and adhere to the protocol.
Please bring hand sanitiser and own safety pins as these may not be issued on registration.
All warming up and down/strides MUST be done outside the stadium.
Entries will be open to current paid up BMC Members and the following rules will need to be observed.
- Please observe social distancing guidelines at all times of 1m distance as recommended by Public Health England
- The race will be run in lanes please run as closely to the inside of your lane as possible/if you run outside of your lane you will be disqualified
- Do not closely interact outside of your immediate social bubble/close family
- No shaking hands or hugging pre or post event
- Please do not enter if you or any of your family/or have interacted with anyone who has experienced COVID symptoms in the past two weeks or leading up to the competition you feel unwell
- If you feel unwell at all during the competition, please dial 111 or report to our first aid station who will provide advice and guidance.
- Please wear a face mask if you feel comfortable to do so.
- Only one spectator to be allowed to accompany each athlete, you will be required to provide full details upon entering the stadium
- Please respect the above rules – nonadherence may lead to disqualification from this and other BMC/EA competitions.